Adotic

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, October 12, 2009

PT Usha humiliated in Bhopal, breaks down

PT Usha broke down and claimed humiliation after she was denied proper accommodation at the 49th National Open Athletics Championship in Bhopal.

The sprint queen, whose name has reached households, is coach of an athletics teams. She was reportedly asked to share her room with five others.

Usha claims that when she asked for a better accommodation the officials reportedly refused. Usha then broke down into tears in front of reporters.

“I have no clue where would I go now. I was invited for the event but then I am not being provided with a room. Mr Gill is here and I have three-four girls with me. The only problem is I have no clue where would we go,” a teary-eyed Usha told reporters.

Meanwhile, MP Government has asked Sports director to probe the incident and submit a full report of this incident.

No comments: